Trinity Lutheran accepts students from Kiel and the surrounding area. We would welcome the opportunity to speak with you about enrolling your child. If you have questions or would like more information, you may contact our principal, Mr. Adam Glodowski. He would be happy to set up an appointment and meet with you.
Application for Enrollment
Enrollment Policies and Priorities
- Members of Trinity receive priority in enrollment.
- Children of parents who are interested in becoming members of Trinity with the understanding that the parents enroll in Bible Information Class.
- Children of neighboring WELS churches.
- Children of parents from other Christian denominations who are not interested in becoming members of Trinity.
- Enrollment is based upon the child being five years old by September 1.
- Enrollment is based upon the child being 3 or 4 years old by September 1, depending on the program in which they enroll.
- A child may enroll in the 4 year old program in January if they are 4 years old by January 1. They would not be able to enroll in Kindergarten that September.
Trinity does reserve the right to determine the grade placement of the child through special testing.