This is the same as this page. http://trinitykiel.wpengine.com/trinity-lutheran-school/about-us/about-trinity-lutheran-school/
Trinity Lutheran School is a member of the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod (WELS) school system. The WELS school system has over 300 private schools and is the fourth largest private school system in the United States. Trinity has been educating children in the Kiel area for over 25 years.
All of our faculty members have degrees in education from accredited universities or colleges. Most of our teachers attended our teacher training college in New Ulm, MN, Martin Luther College. All of our faculty are committed to continuing education through acedemic classes and workshops.
Our Mission Statement
In partnership with the family, Trinity Lutheran School and its students will mature in their faith, demonstrate Christian character, develop their God-given talents, and be academically, intellectually, and spiritually prepared to engage the world and impact generations to the glory of God.
It is our goal at Trinity to help the child:
- Grow in Christian stewardship of time, talents and possessions
- Practice his faith in relationships with others, especially peers
- Learn through new educational experiences
- Develop emotionally
- Take care of and develop his body
Our Philosophy of Education
- Trinity believes that a child cannot come to a true knowledge about the created world and everything in it without knowing the Creator and why he gave us all things.
- Trinity believes that a child’s education is complete only after the child understands his relationship to God and knows how God would have him make use of the skills and abilities acquired through the academic disciplines.
- The command has been given by God to parents: “Fathers, do not exasperate your children; instead, bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord.” (Ephesians 6:4) Trinity Lutheran operates this school as an aid to parents in fulfilling their oblication to their children and to the Lord.
- Since most of the child’s time is spent at home and not in school, the school, by its eductaional programs and policies, seeks to reinforce the spiritual training of the parents. It is essential for the parents and the school to work together in the spiritual training of children.
We invite you to learn more about our school.
Please contact us with any questions you may have.
We would be happy to help you learn more about how Trinity can help your family.